Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for all participants and guests 12 years of age and older.
1. Each semester runs for a series of 10 consecutive classes given once per week at the Erasmus H.S. locations. Each class runs for a duration of 45 minutes.
2. Make-Up classes will not be permitted
3. Attending a class other than the one registered for will not be permitted.
4. Only 1 spectator allowed per family for children under the age of 8. No other spectators will be allowed on the pool deck/locker rooms
5. Masks must be worn at all times unless actively participating in a class (children included).
6. All participants and spectators will be subject to a temperature screening and a health questionnaire
7. Please refrain from attending class if any of the COVID-19 symptoms are present.
8. In an event where Swim4Life Swim School must cancel a class, participants will be entitled to a make-up/refund.
9. All payments must be made in full at or prior to the first class of the session
10. Payments can be made using a major credit card/debit card, cash or money orders.
11. We recommend that the participant will not eat at least 2 hours before scheduled class
12. Proper swimming attire is a must (swim suit and swim cap), goggles are optional
13. Swim caps and goggles can be purchased on premises
14. Use of photography during class is prohibited by participants and spectators.